Notice: Please read the manual carefully before use and operate the controller only after safety operation training has been completed.
SRNE 3000W All-In-One MPPT Hybrid Solar Inverter 24V 110VAC Pure Sine Wave Max 100V 60A 50Hz 60Hz Off-Grid Charge Inverter
HF series is a new all-in-one hybrid solar charge inverter, which integrates solar energy storage &means charging energy storage and AC sine wave output. Thanks to DSP control and advanced controlal gorithm, it has high response speed, high reliability and high industrial standard. Four charging modes are optional, i.e. Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging;and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements.The solar charging module applies the latest optimized MPPT technology to quickly track the maximum power point of the PV array in any environment and obtain the maximum energy of the solar panel in real time.
1. Full digital voltage and current double closed loop control, advanced SPWM technology, output of pure sine wave.
2. Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output; uninterrupted power supply
3. Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging
4. Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%.
5. Designed with a LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for dynamic display of system data and operating status.
6. ON/OFF rocker switch for AC output control.
7. Power saving mode available to reduce no load loss
8. Intelligent variable speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
9. Lithium battery activation by PV solar or mains, allowing access of lead acid battery and lithium battery
10. 360 all round protection with a number of protection functions.
11. Complete protections, including short circuit protection, over voltage and under voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc.
1. PV module: Convert light energy into DC power, and charge the battery through the all-in-one solar charge inverter, or directly invert into AC power to drive the load.
2. Mains or generator: Connected at the AC input, to power the load while charging the battery. If the mains or generator is not connected, the system can also operate normally, and the load is powered by the battery and PV module.
3. Battery: Provided to ensure normal power supply to the system loads when solar energy is insufficient and the Mains is not connected.
4. Household load: Allow connection of various household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, TVs, fans and air conditioners.
5. All-in-one solar charge inverter: The energy conversion unit of the whole system.
Specific system wiring method depends on the actual application scenario.
AC input port
AC output port
USB communication port
RS485/CAN communication port
Dry node port
Grounding screw hole
AC input Overload protector
ON/OFF rocker switch
Lead acid battery